Humaine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Humaine

The Book CLub Novels.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[♥] C h a p t er 1 // P u l l T h e T r i g g e r

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diana

Diana

[♥] C h a p t er 1 // P u l l T h e T r i g g e r Empty
PostSubject: [♥] C h a p t er 1 // P u l l T h e T r i g g e r   [♥] C h a p t er 1 // P u l l T h e T r i g g e r EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:30 pm

Chapter 1

*Beep beep beep beep*

Yeonhee groaned and slammed her hand on the alarm clock. She dragged herself out of bed and started to prepare herself for another day. Grabbing her bag and her gun, she left her apartment, headed downstairs and started walking to school.

--------

“Fight! Fight! Fight!”

She could already hear them screaming as she approached the school. Pushing through the crowd, she saw a familiar face getting beat on the ground.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” she exclaimed.

Both the boys turned to look at her, their angry expressions immediately turned into frightened idiots who had just been caught stealing a cookie.

“Y-Yeonhee ...” the one that was apparently winning managed to croak out.

“I asked you, what the fuck do you think you’re doing.” She repeated, more of a statement then question this time.

“He was upset because I stole his girlfriend” the other boy said as he lifted himself off the ground.

“I didn’t ask you MinWoo,” she snapped at him.

He immediately shut his mouth.

Yeonhee rolled her eyes and opened her mouth, “It’s 6:45 in the morning and you guys are already causing so much fucking noise. Cut it out.”

With that, she walked toward her class.

Once she was inside, she headed for her seat, sat down, and fell asleep. The teacher didn’t have the courage to wake her up, let alone speak to her. Class soon ended and the bell rang throughout the school.

“Yeonhee ah ...”

Yeonhee’s eyes slowly opened to the familiar voice of her best friend.

“Hey Soo Jin” she said, while rubbing her eyes.

“Meeting after school today” she announced.

“Alright, let’s go eat.” Yeonhee said, as she got up from her desk.

--------

They entered the cafeteria, got their food, then headed outside to where the others were to eat. Once there, they placed their stuff down under the tree and sat down.

“Hey bitch”

Soo Jin and Yeonhee looked up to see a girl wearing a short pink tank, a mini skirt that hugged her sides tightly and white boots that ran up to her knees.

Suddenly, the place became remarkably silent.

“I’m talking to you, you ugly bitch” the girl said, flipping her hair.

“What?” Yeonhee replied, taking a bite out of her sandwich.

“Don’t fucking eat when I’m talking to you.” The girl commanded.

Yeonhee slowly put her food down and stood up to face the girl.

“What the hell do you want Eunhae. Can’t you see that I want to eat? Shut up.” Yeonhee growled.

“I heard you told my boyfriend to shut up this morning too. No one can tell him to shut up, but me.” She said.

“So what? You should be more like your boyfriend and shut up when I say so.” Yeonhee said, getting annoyed.

With that, Eunhae aimed for Yeonhee’s face. Eunhae swung her fist, only to be dodged by Yeonhee. She punched Eunhae in her stomach, causing Eunhae to bend over in pain. Then, Yeonhee kneed Eunhae right in her chin. Soo Jin chuckled as she continued to eat her food.

“YOU BITCH!” Eunhae screeched in pain.

She tried to get up and lunge for Yeonhee again, but before she could even move, Soo Jin threw Yeonhee her gun.

Yeonhee was now standing with a gun pointed at Eunhae.

“You wasted 20 minutes of my time to eat.” Yeonhee scowled angrily. “Get the fuck out of here and think twice before calling me a bitch again, you skank.”

A few other girls dressed as slutty as Eunhae ran to her and helped her up. They helped her walk to the nurse’s office while everyone around the tree busted out laughing.

“AHAHHA YOU SHOWED HER, YEONHEE!”

“HAHAH, OH MAN DID YOU SEE HER FACE?”

“THAT’S WHAT SHE GETS FOR CALLING YEONHEE A BITCH. AHAHAHHA!”

Yeonhee turned to them and flashed them her famous killer smile. The guys were immediately mesmerized by her smile. Soo Jin smiled as she watched the boys.

“Look at that, they’re like love sick puppies” she said, still smiling.

“Ew, gross. Cut that out guys” Yeonhee said, staring at the group.

“Your fault you showed them your killer smile.” Soo Jin accused.

“Hey hey I didn’t do it on purpose. It’s just my normal smile. Not my fault they go
crazy over it.” She said defending herself.

“Pft, hurry up and eat. Bells going to ring soon.”

“Fucken Eunhae wasted my time.” Yeonhee scowled, as she continued to eat her sandwich.

--------

*Riiingggg*

Last period was finally over.

Yeonhee and Soo Jin walked out of class and into the school parking lot together.
There, a huge, tall, buff man was waiting for them with a black BMW. They got into the car, and drove toward to their destination.

--------

Yeonhee and Soo Jin got out of the car, and walked toward the warehouse. Once inside, everybody there turned and watched them.

Not feeling intimidated at all by all the glares, they both walked with full confidence toward the group.

“You’re late” a boy exclaimed.

“No,” Soo Jin began with a smirk, “Everyone else is just simply early.”

“Alright, start.” Yeonhee commanded, while sitting down.

The same boy began to speak.

“SangMin.” The boy said, throwing a picture of a man onto the table.

Looking around, everyone kept quiet. So he continued, “A drug dealer wants him dead. He doesn’t trust him.”

“I’ll deal with this one” Soo Jin said, reaching for the picture.

--------

“Yeonhee-ah, lets hit the club.” Soo Jin said, as they walked out of the warehouse.

“Alright, let’s go home and change first. I’ll pick you up around 7.” Yeonhee said.

Soo Jin nodded and walked towards the big man by the black BMW.

--------

As Yeonhee walked into her apartment, she threw her stuff on the couch and jumped onto her bed. 5:15 p.m. She had time. ‘Might as well make something to eat,‘ She thought.

She got up and walked into the kitchen. Yeonhee may be a hired assassin but she knew how to take good care of herself. She cooked herself a nice meal and ate by herself.

*Bzztttt*

She quickly grabbed her phone and read the text.

Dress hot. We’ve been working too much, time to loosen up.

A smile formed on Yeonhee’s lip as she stood up to put her plate away.

‘Hot eh …,’ she thought.

She walked back to her room and into her walk in closet. She knew exactly what she wanted to wear.

--------

Soo Jin ran to her closet deciding what to wear. She wanted to look hot, but didn’t want to look like a slut. Grabbing a pair of dark skinnys and her favorite silky black tank, she started to change. Soo Jin appeared amazingly hot in front of her mirror.

‘Perfect,’ she thought.

She slipped on her black knee high boots, grabbed her jacket and locked her apartment door. She didn’t have to wait long until a red Porsche appeared before her. Yeonhee stepped out of her car in a fire red hot short dress that hung closely onto her skin and black stilettos.

“Damn Yeonhee, you look awesome.” Soo Jin complimented.

“Speak for yourself. You look hot girl.” Yeonhee said, scanning Soo Jin. “Ready to go?”

“Yup, let’s go.”

--------

Yeonhee and Soo Jin smirked as they walked pass the long line with people bitching at them. Soo Jin whispered their names to the bouncer and he let them in.

“I always loved your connections,” Yeonhee laughed.

“Who doesn’t,” Soo Jin said with a grin on her face.

As if told to, the DJ remarkably played their favorite song.

“Hell yeah, let’s go dance!” Soo Jin said, grabbing Yeonhee’s hand before she can reply.

They let their body flow with the music. And before you know it, they each had someone dancing with them from behind. Yeonhee turned to see a hideous old man grinding on her. Soo Jin cracked up laughing next to her. Yeonhee was about to yell at her, only to find herself laughing once she saw who was grinding on Soo Jin. Soo Jin cocked her eyebrow at Yeonhee, obviously curious why she was laughing at her.

“So sweet cheeks, want to go to my place for the night?,” the voice behind her croaked.

She turned. Only to burst out laughing herself.

“S-Soo Jin?!” the boy that was dancing with her gasped.

“AHAHAHAHA SANGWOO AHAHA WHAT AHAHAH ARE YOU AHAHAH DOING?” Soo Jin tried to ask but kept getting interrupted by her own laughter.

“Oppa what are you doing here!” Yeonhee asked, trying to keep herself from laughing.

It was harder than she thought. She instantly busted out. Who knew her brother would return from America after all these years and meet her in a club while trying to hit up on her best friend?

“Yah! Stop laughing!” SangWoo whined.

They were now in a VIP room and was constantly laughing at SangWoo.

“HAHA sorry oppa HAHAH but it’s just so funny!” Yeonhee exclaimed, while wiping the tears from her eyes.

“When did you come back?!” Soo Jin asked, once she stopped laughing.

“Just yesterday. YAH! YEONHEE YOU BETTER STOP LAUGHING!” he announced, clearly getting upset.

“Haha alright alright. I’m done laughing. So, why didn’t you tell us you were coming back!” Yeonhee slapped him on his arm.

“Because I was going to get some business done before meeting you,” SangWoo explained. “There’s a guy named SangMin. There’s a lot of people wanting him dead lately. And everyone sent to kill him, never succeeded. So they called me here to do the job.”

SangWoo was smiling brightly, obviously proud of himself to be called for a job like this.

Yeonhee rolled her eyes, “Soo Jin is getting the guy.”

“Whhaattt?!” SangWoo complained. “But I want him!”

“To bad he’s mine.” Soo Jin said.

“Soo Jin, let me see that picture,” Yeonhee said, holding out her hand while staring out the window on the door.

Confused, Soo Jin handed Yeonhee the picture, “What’s up?”

Yeonhee looked at the picture then out the window again.

“I found your target.”

Last edited by MisterDiana on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chuu
Admin
Chuu

[♥] C h a p t er 1 // P u l l T h e T r i g g e r Empty
PostSubject: Re: [♥] C h a p t er 1 // P u l l T h e T r i g g e r   [♥] C h a p t er 1 // P u l l T h e T r i g g e r EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:38 pm

Suspect I knew it ... you were better then me with writing stories :c ; -Sits in the corner-

" YOU B**** " ;D

For Purposely Swearing at Diana // Chuu
Back to top Go down
https://humaine.board-directory.net

[♥] C h a p t er 1 // P u l l T h e T r i g g e r
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Humaine :: Share Your Stories (:-
Jump to: